At Universal you can “Ride the Movies”. Join in the spectacle of entertainment that we find in movies from Jaws to Twister. The Studios has much to offer in rides, shows, actual movie sets, and attractions from some of the biggest blockbusters yet.
Must Sees at Universal Studios
A four dimensional movie showcasing our favorite heroine Princess Fiona as the funloving Shrek characters embark on a honeymoon adventure. With the special effect of OgreVision, you will hear and feel what is taking place around you.
Jimmy Neutron’s Nicktoon Blast
Ooblar has stolen Jimmy’s newest rocket creation The Mark IV and as a guest on this blast, you will board your own rocket and join Jimmy and his best friend Carl and dog Goddard on a chase through several Nicktoons.
Terminator 2 3-d
The TERMINATOR is battling futuristic cyborgs to prevent our extinction. The
3-D showcases live stunts, special effects and three dimensional film to offer us an enlightening movie experience.
Help ET make it home. You will soar across the stars, just like Elliot did in the classic tale to get ET to safety.
Men IN Black Alien Attack
You will become and agent trainee and zap aliens as you spin through the streets of New York. This is an interactive ride with multiple endings.
The Nickelodeon Studios actually produces television shows and movies within Universal Studios Orlando. Depending on which day you visit the Studios, you might be able to guest as an audience member for one of their shows.
Dining at Universal Studios
The Studio’s mostly offers casual dining locations where you can eat on the go and not miss any of the attractions the theme has to offer. The selection of places to stop is incredible. Full-service restaurants are listed below for sit down service.
Finnegan’s Bar & Grill
Finnegan’s is a full service restaurant offering foods with an Irish-American flair. This is a great place to stop in the middle of your day to enjoy a belly warming meal.
Lombard’s Seafood Grill
Lombard’s is known for what else? Their grilled seafood items. They offer lobster, steak, pasta dishes and more.
- Orlando Theme Parks
- SeaWorld Orlando: Must Sees
- Top five spots in US to take your kids on vacation
- Flights to Hawaii
- Universal Studios Orlando
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Where to eat in Orlando
- Getting Around Orlando
- Orlando Universal Resort Hotels
- Hotels at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Resort Area
- Hotels at Downtown Disney Resort Area
- Hotels at Disney Epcot Resort Area
- Hotels at Orlando Magic Kingdom Resort Area
- Where to stay in the Orlando area
- Planning a Great family fun in Orlando, Florida
- Northern California attractions in Mendocino County
- Michigan tourist attractions
- Travel Around the World with World Travel Guides
- Nightlife, Sports, Cruises and More Available in Tampa Bay
- Disneyland Travel Costs