During your stay to any of the resorts on Universal property you will receive complimentary transportation to the theme parks and restaurants located on property. This includes Universal Studios Orlando, Islands of Adventure, and Citywalk.
Portofino Bay Hotel (prices start from $250)
The Portofino Bay Hotel is an award winning hotel featuring amenities that will suit all of the family, from a Cat in The Hat kids suite, three themed swimming pools, child care facilities, eight restaurants and lounges, to the Mandara Spa at Portofino Bay.
Other amenities include: 8 restaurants and lounges, childcare, bocce courts, jogging paths and other planned hotel activities, upscale shops and art gallery, hotel concierge and special Universal Express ride access during your stay.Packages are available through the Universal website.
Hard Rock Hotel: Vacation Like A Rock Star (prices start from $220)
Hard Rock Hotel is known for treating their guests like “The King,” Elvis Presley. In the heart of Universal Studios property, you can dine in the hotel restaurant for breakfast and then journey by canal to one of Universal’s theme parks or to Universals shopping/dining area, Citywalk.
Other amenities include: over $1 million dollars worth of rock and roll memorabilia throughout the hotel, five restaurants and lounges, spacious beach pool with interactive fountains, slide, and pool bar; childcare services, fitness center, game room, and concierge.
Royal Pacific Resort (prices start from $199)
Depicting the tranquility of the South Seas, Royal Pacific is an ideal relaxation spot. You will eat only in style at one of the five restaurants, including Emeril’s Tchoup Chop, and ride the canal to Citywalk
Other Amenities Include: lagoon-style pool and sandy beach, luau’s featuring food and entertainment, fitness center, childcare, hotel concierge, and pet friendly rooms.
Universal Studios has also teamed with local companies to offer discounted hotel rates. These packages are beneficial to families on a budget, however note that most companies are timeshare resorts and will more than likely offer you an opportunity to purchase a timeshare in the area.
- Orlando Theme Parks
- SeaWorld Orlando: Must Sees
- Top five spots in US to take your kids on vacation
- Flights to Hawaii
- Universal Studios Orlando
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Where to eat in Orlando
- Getting Around Orlando
- Orlando Universal Resort Hotels
- Hotels at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Resort Area
- Hotels at Downtown Disney Resort Area
- Hotels at Disney Epcot Resort Area
- Hotels at Orlando Magic Kingdom Resort Area
- Where to stay in the Orlando area
- Planning a Great family fun in Orlando, Florida
- Northern California attractions in Mendocino County
- Michigan tourist attractions
- Travel Around the World with World Travel Guides
- Nightlife, Sports, Cruises and More Available in Tampa Bay
- Disneyland Travel Costs