Orlando definitely has its fill of theme parks. With over seven major theme parks to choose from, you shouldn’t find yourself filled with boredom. The major theme parks are generally priced around fifty dollars per adult. Most of the theme parks offer special passes that allow you to ï¿½hop’ from park to park, or visit more than one of their affiliated destinations in one day.
For example, Universal Studios has two major theme parks, Universal Orlando, and Islands of Adventure. Say that you have planned your attractions that you want to attend at Universal Studios, will be eating lunch at Universal Citywalk and then want to visit Islands of Adventure to get a taste of both of these areas. Passes are available for you to do this. It is generally called park hopping. All theme parks have packages to purchase according to your stay, or you can purchase a one day admission pass. Just pay attention to the rates available. You want your dollars to be as flexible as possible so that you make the most of your vacation.
Walt Disney World Theme Parks
So many travelers to Orlando focus on spending their time within Walt Disney World, and it is easy to do. With four theme parks, a few dozen full-service restaurants, events, and activities to choose from your days could easily be filled. Listed are the most popular attractions within each theme park, dining opportunities, special tours, and special events listed by month.
- Orlando Theme Parks
- SeaWorld Orlando: Must Sees
- Top five spots in US to take your kids on vacation
- Flights to Hawaii
- Universal Studios Orlando
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Where to eat in Orlando
- Getting Around Orlando
- Orlando Universal Resort Hotels
- Hotels at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Resort Area
- Hotels at Downtown Disney Resort Area
- Hotels at Disney Epcot Resort Area
- Hotels at Orlando Magic Kingdom Resort Area
- Where to stay in the Orlando area
- Planning a Great family fun in Orlando, Florida
- Northern California attractions in Mendocino County
- Michigan tourist attractions
- Travel Around the World with World Travel Guides
- Nightlife, Sports, Cruises and More Available in Tampa Bay
- Disneyland Travel Costs