You have only one chance of making the most memorable bachelor party for your close friend, and that means you cannot afford to mess it up. Your boy has been in your club, and he will miss you when a ton of responsibilities will be heaping on him.
You can make him enter the marriage most incredibly by organizing a stag party in Prague. Prague has been the destination for many groomsmen who want to honor their boy specially.
A stag in Prague cannot be complete if you don’t experience the pleasure at clubs. But why should we go to Prague? Well, if you are not diamond merchants that have billions of dollars to waste, then Prague can host you comfortably. That means the place is very affordable.
The fun activities, drinks, dances, offers, VIP limousine, and shows that you will receive at clubs is not comparable to what you receive in other cities across Europe. Besides, you will not empty your pockets after you have enjoyed all these. Remember you still have a groomsmen gift to buy, so you need an affordable stag in Prague.
You don’t want to get tired with long flights. Prague is well situated with very short flights from any major city in Europe. Meaning that your honoree will be active in the stag party without flight fatigue.
Another great thing about Prague is its great history and beauty. Remember you are having a stag weekend and you will need some great sites and beautiful scenes to watch during the day after a night at clubs. Some outstanding architectures and museums will spice your stag in Prague.
The famous nightlife of Prague is another great reason that will make you land in Prague. A great bachelor party will be held at night. The clubs like Goldfingers ensure your boy gets all that he wanted.
The activities at these clubs characterize the nightlife of this great city. It is only in this clubhouse across Prague where your boy will be invited to the stage with some wedding marching music and find two attractive girls in their unique costumes waiting for him. The girls will tie the groom to the pole and strip him, examine his underwear, and enjoy him with an experience he will never forget.
Your honoree will enjoy sexy jelly wrestling as he slides on the slippery bodies of attractive girls, have XXX activities, streak & strip performances, ride on the VIP limousine, enjoy sushi which is served on a beautiful naked body, sexy wake-up, and of course some VIP shuttles that will ride you to the essential places in Prague for sightseeing.
Prague is also famous for pub crawling. The guided tour saves you from looking for best clubs and also offer you free shots as you enter. You can also enjoy at the night club and lap dance at these fantastic bars.
- What Makes Prague the Best Place for A Stag Party?
- 5 Handy Tips For A Pub Crawl in Budapest
- Sights and Happenings in Luxembourg City
- Milan from A to Z (Complete Guide)
- Tuscany at a Glance: Siena with Children
- What To Visit in Venice in 24 Hours
- Tuscany at a Glance: Siena with Children
- Tourist attractions in the Vatican City
- Tourist attractions in Cyprus
- Tourist attractions in Ukraine
- Tourist attractions in Malta
- Travel Around the World with World Travel Guides
- Finlandia Hall in Helsinki, Finland
- Burgers’ Zoo in Netherlands
- Artis – The Oldest Zoo in the Netherlands
- The City of Gdansk in Poland
- Krakow – The City of Cultural Tradition and Ancient Architecture
- Lake Balaton in Hungary
- The Swiss Alps
- The Royal Palace in Stockholm, Sweden
- Christinae Church (Christinae kyrka) in Gothenburg, Sweden
- Gamla Stan – The Old Town in Stockholm, Sweden
- Vigeland Sculpture Park in Oslo, Norway
- The Lutheran Cathedral in Helsinki, Finland
- Germany’s River Cruises
- The State Library of Bamberg, Germany
- The Gardens of Germany
- Sibelius Monument in Helsinki, Finland
- Bregenz Attractions
- Joyful Cologne
- Four Tourist Spots in Germany
- Särkänniemi Adventure Park in Tampere, Finland
- The Fascinating Glamis Castle in Angus, Scotland
- Eiffel Tower in Paris, France
- The Vatican City and St. Peter’s Basilica in Rome
- Alsace Tours – Traditional Alsace Highlights
- Provence Tours
- Glamour on the French Riviera – Côte d’Azur
- Bordeaux – The Wine Capital
- Burgundy – Wine and Gastronomy from Dijon to Montachet, along the golden slope