Särkänniemi adventure Park is located in a beautiful spot on the shore of the lake Näsijärvi in the city of Tampere. It boasts a good variety of attractions that are likely to offer something of interest to just about anybody who pays a visit there.
The attractions are as follows:
Offers 35 different rides, ranging from ones that are intended for small children to the wild and speedy rides that may make even the more courageous want to scream.
Features more than 200 species of fish and sea animals, and over 3000 individual animals in total. Is built in two stories.
Over 3o species and 200 individuals of cute and lovely animals. In a pleasant green environment.
Being the northernmost dolphinarium in the world, it features the world’s first chlorine-free, biological water purification system. Its five bottlenose dolphins can be seen in exhibition shows several times each day.
This 168 metres high tower is the tallest observation tower in the Nordic countries.
Offers spectacular and easy to understand audiovisual multimedia presentations on various subjects related to astronomy and planetary science. Narration is available in English, Russian, Swedish, and of course Finnish.
Sara Hilden Art Museum
Maintained by the city of Tampere, this museum features contemporary art (both Finnish and international) that is owned by the Sara Hildén Foundation.
For more information, see Särkänniemi’s Website
- Milan from A to Z (Complete Guide)
- Tuscany at a Glance: Siena with Children
- What To Visit in Venice in 24 Hours
- Tourist attractions in the Vatican City
- Tourist attractions in Cyprus
- Tourist attractions in Ukraine
- Tourist attractions in Malta
- Travel Around the World with World Travel Guides
- Finlandia Hall in Helsinki, Finland
- Burgers’ Zoo in Netherlands
- Artis – The Oldest Zoo in the Netherlands
- The City of Gdansk in Poland
- Krakow – The City of Cultural Tradition and Ancient Architecture
- Lake Balaton in Hungary
- The Swiss Alps
- The Royal Palace in Stockholm, Sweden
- Christinae Church (Christinae kyrka) in Gothenburg, Sweden
- Gamla Stan – The Old Town in Stockholm, Sweden
- Vigeland Sculpture Park in Oslo, Norway
- The Lutheran Cathedral in Helsinki, Finland
- Germany’s River Cruises
- The State Library of Bamberg, Germany
- The Gardens of Germany
- Sibelius Monument in Helsinki, Finland
- Bregenz Attractions
- Joyful Cologne
- Four Tourist Spots in Germany
- Särkänniemi Adventure Park in Tampere, Finland
- The Fascinating Glamis Castle in Angus, Scotland
- Eiffel Tower in Paris, France
- The Vatican City and St. Peter’s Basilica in Rome
- Alsace Tours – Traditional Alsace Highlights
- Provence Tours
- Glamour on the French Riviera – Côte d’Azur
- Bordeaux – The Wine Capital
- Burgundy – Wine and Gastronomy from Dijon to Montachet, along the golden slope
- Champagne – An Exclusive day in a famous Champagne House
- Mont Saint Michel – Marvel of the Western World
- Loire Valley – The “Valley of Kings”
- Paris – The city of Lights