Germany boasts of several tourist spots that attract thousands of visitors who revel in tasting their visual beauty. Some of these tourist spots are the Black Forest, the Romantic Road, the Frisian Island and Neuschwanstein Castle.
The Black Forest is situated in the southwest part of Germany and is known for manufacturing the Cuckoo Clocks. Tourists enjoy skiing and camping at the Black Forest.
The Romantic Road is a scintillating path with greenery on both sides. It extends between the river Main in the north and the southern range of Alps connecting several towns and hamlets.
The Frisian Island is a very picturesque island and is surrounded by Germany, Denmark and Netherlands. There are two small islands called Sylt and Amrum situated within the Frisian Island. These islands are haunted by tourists who walk and play across their beautiful beaches.
Neuschwanstein Castle has a touch of architectural wonderment about it. It is located almost near Austria. This marvellous castle is the most visited of all the castles of Germany and it models on the concept of Sleeping Beauty Castle.
All these tourist spots in Germany continue to attract tourists from all the countries throughout the year.
- Milan from A to Z (Complete Guide)
- Tuscany at a Glance: Siena with Children
- What To Visit in Venice in 24 Hours
- Tourist attractions in the Vatican City
- Tourist attractions in Cyprus
- Tourist attractions in Ukraine
- Tourist attractions in Malta
- Travel Around the World with World Travel Guides
- Finlandia Hall in Helsinki, Finland
- Burgers’ Zoo in Netherlands
- Artis – The Oldest Zoo in the Netherlands
- The City of Gdansk in Poland
- Krakow – The City of Cultural Tradition and Ancient Architecture
- Lake Balaton in Hungary
- The Swiss Alps
- The Royal Palace in Stockholm, Sweden
- Christinae Church (Christinae kyrka) in Gothenburg, Sweden
- Gamla Stan – The Old Town in Stockholm, Sweden
- Vigeland Sculpture Park in Oslo, Norway
- The Lutheran Cathedral in Helsinki, Finland
- Germany’s River Cruises
- The State Library of Bamberg, Germany
- The Gardens of Germany
- Sibelius Monument in Helsinki, Finland
- Bregenz Attractions
- Joyful Cologne
- Four Tourist Spots in Germany
- Särkänniemi Adventure Park in Tampere, Finland
- The Fascinating Glamis Castle in Angus, Scotland
- Eiffel Tower in Paris, France
- The Vatican City and St. Peter’s Basilica in Rome
- Alsace Tours – Traditional Alsace Highlights
- Provence Tours
- Glamour on the French Riviera – Côte d’Azur
- Bordeaux – The Wine Capital
- Burgundy – Wine and Gastronomy from Dijon to Montachet, along the golden slope
- Champagne – An Exclusive day in a famous Champagne House
- Mont Saint Michel – Marvel of the Western World
- Loire Valley – The “Valley of Kings”
- Paris – The city of Lights