Bordeaux like Paris, is a lovely city that merits a couple of days to really appreciate all that it has to offer. We offer tailored bespoke wine and gastronomy tours along the Bordeaux wine trails of Médoc, Grave, Sauternes and Libournais with Saint Emilion, Pomerol and Lalande de Pomerol.
For longer trips in this region, we recommend staying additional nights at the 5* hotels ‘Les Sources de Caudalie” in the vineyards very close to Bordeaux or the “Regent Grand Hotel” inside of Bordeaux itself. You can choose from a multitude of activities that we can organise for you :
- Private dining in a selection of wine châteaux
- A lovely day in the Arcachon bay on a private typical boat ‘Pinasse’ to see the beautiful sand dunes of Pyla, the typical dwellings on stilts, the Bird Island with a lovely lunch prepared on the deserted white sand bank of Arguin
- Cooking classes
- Oenology lessons in English at the Ecole du Vin de Bordeaux’ (Bordeaux wine school) for introductory or advanced levels
- Boat cruises along the Gironde estuary or the Garonne river (full day) or short cruises to discover the port of Bordeaux, the facades of the buildings along the quay and its bridges
- Guided bicycle tours amongst the vineyards and chateaux of the region with picnics or within Bordeaux or along its quays
- A spectacular view of the vineyards, rivers and estuaries from the sky in a hot air balloon
- Vinotherapy spa treatments at the most famous vinotherapy spa of the world.